Preventive law strategies and exceptional educational programs are hallmarks of CGWG’s services. We offer customized training programs for employers, CEOs, key management personnel, human resource professionals, medical staff and supervisors to help companies minimize legal exposure. Training sessions cover a wide variety of commonly requested topics, including:
- Social media issues in the workplace
- Return to work issues – Americans with Disabilities Act, Family and Medical Leave Act, USERRA and Workers’ Compensation
- Union avoidance
- Properly classifying workers
- Problem employees
- Discipline, termination and documentation
- Performance appraisals
- Immigration issues and updates
- Handbook and policy development
- Health care reform updates, HIPAA and medical records
- COBRA compliance
- Harassment prevention and retaliation claims
- Wage and hour law
- Interviewing and hiring
Our training seminars are offered at CGWG offices and other locations around the state. We also provide onsite training to accommodate large groups or specific topic requests. Our innovative and proactive service enables clients to successfully navigate workplace challenges.
CGWG is an HRCI Approved Provider.
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that the program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.