GIVE THE GIFT OF LEARNING WITH BASIC SUPERVISOR TRAINING ON 12/13/22
Basic Supervisor Training is an invaluable tool to ensure that new managers, and those who need a refresher course, remain aware of pertinent issues.
Well-trained supervisors and managers reduce the risk that an employer will face a lawsuit. There is also a direct correlation between well-trained supervisors and employees who are motivated, engaged, and productive.
Basic Supervisor Training, developed by the attorneys at Cross, Gunter, Witherspoon & Galchus, P.C., is designed to help your company avoid legal action resulting from common HR issues. This session will explore the following topics:
• Harassment Prevention – 8:30-9:45 – Missy Duke
• Wage and Hour Law: What Managers Need to Know – 9:45-11:00 – Missy Duke
• Covid-19 Lessons Learned – 11:00-12:00 – Cindy Kolb
• Lunch Break – 12:00-1:00
• ADA/FMLA – 1:00-2:45 – Abtin Mehdizadegan
• Discipline, Termination, and Documentation – 2:45-4:30 – Rick Roderick
December 13, 2022
8:30 AM-4:30 PM
This Program has been approved for 7.00 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®).