WEBINAR: Basic Supervisor Training
Basic Supervisor Training (BST) is an invaluable tool to ensure that new managers—and those who simply need a refresher course in workplace law—remain aware of pertinent issues.
Well-trained supervisors and managers reduce the risk that an employer will face a lawsuit. There is also a direct correlation between well-trained supervisors and employees who are motivated, engaged and productive.
Basic Supervisor Training – developed by the attorneys at Cross, Gunter, Witherspoon & Galchus, P.C. – is designed to help your company avoid legal action resulting from common HR issues. This session will explore the following topics:
· Harassment Prevention – 8:30-9:30 – Missy McJunkins Duke
· Wage and Hour Law: What Managers Need to Know – 9:30-10:45 – Greg Northen
· COVID-19: Lessons Learned – 10:45-12:00 – Cindy W. Kolb
· Lunch Break – 12:00-1:00
· ADA/FMLA – 1:00-2:45 – Abtin Mehdizadegan
· Discipline, Termination, and Documentation – 2:45-4:30 – Rick A. Roderick
February 24, 2022
8:30 AM-4:30 PM
Zoom link will be provided upon registration.
If you have questions, please email MacKenzie Gordon at email@example.com.