WEBINAR: BASIC SUPERVISOR TRAINING
Updated: Mar 28
Basic Supervisor Training (BST) is an invaluable tool to ensure that new managers—and those who simply need a refresher course in workplace law—remain aware of pertinent issues.
Well-trained supervisors and managers reduce the risk that an employer will face a lawsuit. There is also a direct correlation between well-trained supervisors and employees who are motivated, engaged and productive.
Basic Supervisor Training – developed by the attorneys at Cross, Gunter, Witherspoon & Galchus, P.C.—is designed to help your company avoid legal action resulting from common HR issues. This session will explore the following topics:
• Harassment Prevention – 8:30-9:45 – Amber Bagley
• Wage and Hour Law: What Managers Need to Know – 9:45-11:00 – Brett Taylor
• Employer Investigations – 11:00-12:00 – Cindy Kolb
• Lunch Break – 12:00-1:00
• ADA/FMLA – 1:00-2:30 – Missy Duke
· Break – 2:30 – 2:45
• Discipline, Termination, and Documentation – 2:45-4:30 – Rick Roderick
DATE & TIME
April 11, 2023
8:30 AM-4:30 PM
Zoom link will be provided upon registration.
If you would like to register for the April 11th webinar, please click here.
This Program has been approved for 7.00 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®).