WEBINAR: BASIC SUPERVISOR TRAINING
Basic Supervisor Training (BST) is an invaluable tool to ensure that new managers—and those who simply need a refresher course in workplace law—remain aware of pertinent issues.
Well-trained supervisors and managers reduce the risk that an employer will face a lawsuit. There is also a direct correlation between well-trained supervisors and employees who are motivated, engaged and productive.
Basic Supervisor Training – developed by the attorneys at Cross, Gunter, Witherspoon & Galchus, P.C.—is designed to help your company avoid legal action resulting from common HR issues. This session will explore the following topics:
• Harassment Prevention – 8:30-9:45 – Amber Bagley
• Wage and Hour Law: What Managers Need to Know – 9:45-11:00 – Brett Taylor
• Employer Investigations – 11:00-12:00 – Cindy Kolb
• Lunch Break – 12:00-1:00
• ADA/FMLA – 1:00-2:30 – Missy Duke
· Break – 2:30 – 2:45
• Discipline, Termination, and Documentation – 2:45-4:30 – Rick Roderick
DATE & TIME
June 13, 2023
8:30 AM-4:30 PM
If you would like to register for this webinar, please click here.